As we are approaching fall sports to gear up, all student athletes will need to register on Athletic Clearance.net by clicking on the links below. There are many locations to obtain your physical when you scroll through this page. If you have any questions, please email our athletic trainers, Matthew Laws at email@example.com, Jennifer Laws at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Taylor at email@example.com.
What do I bring to my physical?
- Print the FHSAA EL2 physical form ONLY. Take this form to the doctor to have completed.
- Follow these instructions on how to create an Athletic Clearance Account and to submit the physical online.
- You will upload the above EL2 form (pages 1 & 2) and sign all the other forms electronically.
- At the end of the online process, there is an option to print a sport specific “wet” signature page. Please print a page for each sport you plan on playing this year. A parent/guardian must sign a clearance page for each sport going to be played.
- Once all forms have been completed online you will be notified if they have been accepted or declined (and given a reason). The Athletic Training staff will periodically check. Allow up to 1 week to receive a reply.
Where do I go to get a new 2020-2021 athletic physical:
- Your Primary Care Physician
- Local CentraCare locations are completing physicals for $25.
- Local Walgreens locations: Call first as many are by appointment
- Local CVS locations: Call first as many are by appointment